Speak Up system: reports concerning ethical misconduct
Lawful, sustainable and ethical conduct is of paramount importance at Nordzucker. As a company with more than 3,200 employees in Europe, we take our corporate values – responsibility, dedication, courage and appreciation – very seriously.
We would therefore like to encourage all of our employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholder groups to help us expose misconduct and illegal business practices. These include, in particular, topics such as:
- corruption and bribery
- fraud or offences against property and assets
- violence of environment
- product safety and safety & health regulations
- behaviour that may cause inaccurate or false results of financial accounting or audits
- sexual harassment
- violation of competition or data protection law
- breaches of the Nordzucker Code of Conduct
With our report system (BKMS? System), you can report these topics openly and – if you like –anonymously as well. Reports that you submit through this system will be handled in the strictest confidence.